Skip to main content


Member since 2019
's avatar'
Someone Else Asked

What type of Physician should I see?

KT021085 Answered
“I saw two gyns, and an endocrinologist. Took my hormones , all were normal so that was the end of the convo, I finally found a PA in an internal med office who had a focus on women’s health who listened and really wanted to help me. You may have to go to several drs until you find one Who will listen.”
8 months ago
About Me